Logitech S715i Portable iPod Speaker System 2010-11-22 15:09:03 Steven Johnson
Overall rating 

Value (Price vs. Performance) 

Sound Quality 

Style and Design 

Reviewed by Steven Johnson    November 22, 2010

The S715i one of the best portable ipod/iphone sys

Design:
If you ever used portable speaker systems for the iPod/iPhone you know somtimes they can have a flimsy lightweight cheap feel. This is not the case with the S715i. It’s built with solid plastic and strong metal. It feels very good to the touch.

Not only is it durable but also looks pretty good. Set it up on a desk, table or whatever you want, it’s very nice looking.

Functionality is wonderfully easy. Logitech has added Auto on/off features to make it easy to start listening and save batteries when you remove you iPod/iPhone.

Sound:
This system is sounds great. Full body sound is projected from the 3 different types of speakers on either side of the iPod/iPhone dock totally 6 speakers. It has quite a dynamic range, so don’t be afraid to turn it up.

Value:
The Logitech S715i is probably one of the best sounding and constructed portable systems on the market and it’s pretty reasonably priced. There are premium speakers out there that may sound better, but they will be priced higher.

Final Thought
I would recommend the Logitech S715i to anyone seeking a great portable speaker system with excellent sound, stylish design, solid construction, and simple functionality. It is perfect for around the house, taking to the pool or to the office.

Overview

Overview
Logitech has developed of the best portable speaker systems on the market. The sound is loud and clear, construction is solid and durable and the features are easy to use. Designed to work with all modern iPods and iPhones, it’s simple yet essential design makes this system a great purchase.

Pros and Cons

Pros
Replaceable Rechargeable battery
Rich clear sound
Strong, stylish design
Simple buttons on system
Easy to use remote
Cons
Only basic control of the system
Was this review helpful to you? 
Report this review

Comments

To write a comment please register or log in.

POPULAR PAGES

Best Home iPod Speakers
Best iPhone Speakers

Best Portable iPod Speakers
Best iPod Alarm Clocks
Best Travel iPod Speakers
Best Premium iPod Speakers
iPod Speaker Types Explained
iPod Alarm Clock Features
How to Select iPod Speakers
Ask the iPod Speaker Experts

IPOD SPEAKER TYPES

All Home iPod Speakers
All Portable iPod Speakers

All iPod Alarm Clocks

All Premium iPod Speakers

All iPhone Speakers

All Travel iPod Alarm Clocks

All iPod Boomboxes
All Desk iPod Speakers
All Bluetooth iPod Speakers

MORE IPOD RESOURCES

iPod at Apple
iPhone Toolbox

MY FRIENDS :-)

iPhone Speaker Reviews
    Digital Picture Frames
    Paper Shedder Reviews
    LCD TV Reviews

Twitter_48x48 iPhone Speaker Review Feed iPhone Speaker Reviews on FacebookiPhone Speaker Reviews on Youtube
    ipodspeakerreviews-grey-200

About iPod Speaker Reviews

iPod Speaker Reviews is was created to help everyone find the best iPod Speakers systems before purchasing. This is done through expert and user reviews and ratings.

Over the years we have seen a lot of systems and this knowledge is the basis for our helpful guides, tips and explanation to help you understand the world of iPod speakers.

Our mission: to help iPod users gain the knowledge they need to understand iPod speaker systems by providing pertinent, modern and straightfoward information.

Did not find what you were looking for? Try Google, The Open Directory Project or